HOMEPAGE ABOUT US REGISTERED F.A.Q ODD LIVE SCORE MEMBER CONTACT US
 
 

note:

English Premier League (EPL), English League Championships, English League One, English League Two, English Conference, English FA Cup, English Carling Cup, English Community Shield, Italian Serie A, Italian Serie B, Italian Cup, S0anish Primera Liga, Spanish Segunda Liga, Spanish Cup, German Bundesliga, German Bundesliga 2, German Cup, Holland Eredivisie, Scottish Premier League, France Ligue 1, Swedish Allsvenskan, Norway Tippeligaen

   
 

  Member

  Skypeexacttip
  Yahooexacttip@yahoo.cn
  Emailexacttip@gmail.com
  ContactMr. chen
  

5stars 5tips member:
Jary,Singapore
USD6,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

4stars 1tip member:
Jan,Holand
USD800 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

4stars 10tips member:
Joy,England
USD6,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 10tips member:
Gary,England
USD12,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Lee nai kong,Malaysia
USD5,400 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 1tip member:
Mr Jin,Korea
USD1,500 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Andy, France
USD3,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

3stars 10tips member:
Baron,England
USD4,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 10tips member:
Bill,Germany
USD12,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Keith,Switzerland
USD2,400 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 1tip member:
Jason,Singapore
USD1,500 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

4stars 10tips member:
Mark,America
USD6,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Sutiono,Indonesia
USD5,400 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 1tip member:
Rama,India
USD1,500 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 10tips member:
Tom,England
USD12,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

4stars 10tips member:
Jimy,Australia
USD6,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Thong,Australia
USD3,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 5tips member:
Adolf Hitler,Germany
USD6,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 1tip member:
Lviminda,Philippines
USD1,500 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 1tip member:
Awang Haji,Brunei
USD1,500 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Naniek,Indonesia
USD5,400 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Elan,America
USD2,400 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 5tips member:
Mr Lan,Taiwan
USD6,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 1tip member:
Bonsom,Thailand
USD1,500 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

4stars 10tips member:
Nguyen,Vietnam
USD6,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Tom,Singapor
USD3,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

3stars 10tips member:
Jimmy,England
USD4,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Mr Gasol,Spain
USD5,400 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 5tips member:
Mr Maradona,Brazil
USD6,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 1tip member:
Mr li,Korea
USD1,500 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Sanjari,Iran
USD3,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

5stars 10tips member:
Pete,Greece
USD12,000 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

Correct Score member:
Ron,Russia
USD2,400 have received
Tips have send to your
Email,Please check!

 Tips prices
Type

Star

Price/Tips Price/5Tips Price/10Tips Win Rates
Member Tips 500usd 2000USD 4000USD About 90%
Member Tips 800USD 3500USD 6000USD About 95%
Member Tips 1500USD 6000USD 12000USD 100%
Type

Star

Price/Tips Price/2tips Price/3tips Win Rates
Correct Score 15000USD 25000USD 35000USD 100%

Exact Score:We had signed an Correct Score tips on 2014-07-12,The two teams have signed a contract, 100% sure win, The win odds: 60-150, Price: 12,000 USD. Pay 30% in advance and pay 70% after win        (or 2014-07-13 odds: 10-60, Price: 8,000 USD. Pay 30% in advance and pay 70% after win )

 
   

 

 
    More...  
     

Welcome to crowntips the best soccer predictions. Add to your favourite
Copright ©2011-2015 www.exacttips.com. All Rights crowntips
Skype: exacttip  Yahoo: exacttip@yahoo.cn